Do you have a problem in monitoring the status of your customers servers?
Do you want to monitoring of your server with instantaneous send a detailed report of all processes downtime!
Was finished writing code that checks the status of our server group with sending an immediate alert in the event of a hitch with the last report stopped processes in detail!
Follow with me how to installation and setup :
How to setup it ?
- Log in to SSH server
- cd /bin && wget download.east4serv.com/uptime-east4serv && chmod +x uptime-east4serv
- create file in ” / ” name : /server-ip-list.txt
- Execute command ( touch /server-ip-list.txt )
- add all servers IP or HOSTNAME
- Make sure the absence of any spaces or blank lines in this file !
- make sure add your mail to /bin/uptime-east4serv
RUN SCRIPT :
[email protected] [~]# uptime-east4serv
And wait for emergence of output :
Go to your mail , you will find a report message
last step :
echo “*/5 * * * * uptime-east4serv” >> /var/spool/root
service crond restart
So it is monitoring every 5 minutes